Photograph by Charles Chan
A portion of every Ceylon tea you purchase from Drink T's specialty tea collection will go directly to Sri Lanka Care's effort in assisting families break the cycle of poverty. Read more.
The mission of Sri Lanka Care, a 501(c)(3) public charity, is to fight poverty and deliver social change through educational and community development initiatives. The projects we support are selected based on their capacity to meaningfully impact the communities we serve on a long‐term basis.
To that end, Sri Lanka Care has:
- built over 300 permanent homes for families in need
- rehabilitated 5 schools by adding classroom wings, toilet blocks and/or computer labs
- provided educational assistance for more than 100 school students
- provided over 50 families with farming and fishing tools to restart local businesses
- constructed a dining hall, kitchen, hostel, computer lab and administration wing for Sri Lanka’s largest orphanage, Vajira Sri Children’s Development Center
RACE FOR A CAUSE
Join us for our annual Race For a Cause on October 20th at Monticello Motor Club.
HOT LAPS WITH WORLD CLASS DRIVERS | Read more
IN THEIR WORDS...